The docmentary requirements from principal employers vary depending on the host contry's own set of rules and regulations pertaining to hiring foreign workers. POEA is also concerned on the state of economy, the records on human rights abuses being reported by the Philippine labor attache back to our government. As such, additional requirments may be required by the POEA as it deems necessary in order to protect the welfare of the Filipino workers.
However, the following are the typical basic requirements that are asked of our principal employers.
1. Manpower Demand Letter (to the agency) - It enumerates the number of workers required, salaries & benefits and terms of employment.
2. Special Power of Attorney (SPA) - This is a legal document binding the principal with the designated agency, vesting authority to the agency to recruit and deploy workers on their behalf.
3. Standard Employment Contract - This is a legal document binding all parties: employer, agency and the worker, to a set of agreements concerning the job offered, salary offered, working schedules, rest days, and benefits. It also embodies terms of termination and expatriation at the end of the contract.
4. Employer Business Registration - This is the official document of the employer's business registration with government authorities of the host countries.
5. Employer's ID - this is self-explanatory.
6. Visa documents - This may be in the form of visa allocations or visa references as the case may be, depending on the requirements of the host country's embassy requirment here in Manila.
All these documents will have to be presented to the Philippine Embassy or Consulate in the host country for verification and authentication before they are forwarded to the agency for submission to the POEA for acknowledgment and registration. It is important that these documents carry English translations.
Other documentary requirements may be required. For instance, Saudi Arabia requires the issuance of a visa authority (waqala) by a local Saudi manpower agency in order for the manpower demand to become valid and rolex replica recognized by the Royal Embassy of Saudi Arabia.
If you have any questions regarding the above, do not hesitate to get in thouch with our Recruitment Officer via email at email@example.com. We'll be happy to hear from you.