Our procedures are borne of the best practices that are being implemented by top recruitment agencies along with our own innovations to see that both our valued clients and job hunters are served at the highest level of excellence and satisfaction.
As a licensed company that is governed by government regulations, we have inculcated in minds of our management and staff to strictly adhere to the laws, rules and regulations as set forth by the governing institution which is the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA).
The process starts with a demand from our principals, and for a demand to be served, there are a number of legal documents that required of the principal. These requirements are presented and discussed as a separate topic on "requirements" that you will also find in our website.
Once the requirements are complied with, the formal process of sourcing, initial interview, pre-selection, principal interview, final selection & job offer, travel clearances, and deployment ensue.
1. Sourcing - involves searching through our own database and placement of ads as needed.
2. Initial interview entails matching of qualifications, job experiences and character analysis.
3.Pre-selection - covers the determination of available credentials and travel documents that are needed.
4. Principal interview - is conducted once the initial three steps had been completed. This is conducted either through personal face-to-face interview by the principal or his delegate. Alternatively, the interview may be conducted through a live tele-conferencing which can be set up at our office or the candidates location when practicality dictates.
5. Final selection and job offer - is made coming from the principal.
6. Travel clearances - involves obtaining of visa stamp on the passport, securing of POEA e-Receipt (OEC), Pre-departure Orientation Seminar (PDOS) certificate of attendance. Other certificates may be required for other positions as in the case of domestic helpers.
7. Deployment - includes purchase of airtickets and final orientation by our recruitement officer, and airport assistance.
Aside from our own seasoned staff and officers, we also commission a team of professionals and skilled personnel who conduct interviews of applicants for technical and professional positions to ensure job match as per principal's requirements.
Our agency fee for the above services vary depending on the nature of the demand and number of people required. We will be happy to discuss the matter with you upon sending us your letter of intent. Do drop as a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.